Followers

Bob

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chapter 1

HI E.K.U.L here TIME FOR THE BOOK!!!! (this book is in first person) Hi, I'm jack. Well,you probably know me already, so I'm a skinny, 5' 2" boy and have wings and can't even fly, not even glide. So I was climbing up the great tree when Jill an elf girl, shot a arrow at me and pinned my sleeve to the tree."WHAT?!?"I yelled.

"HA HA HA HA!"

"It isn't funny Jill."

"Yes it is."

I gave up and pulled my sleeve off and kept going. (I was going to school.) Once I got there my teacher Mr. Falcon said "Hello John."

"The name is Jack." I said.

"Today we have a guest....... Mr Giles Uncanny." The class went silent.

"H H Hi I'm Giles," he said.

"Mister Giles would you show the class what you can do."

"OK." about then I got scared. Then he said something and a ball of fire floated in the air. Then whoosh the ball of fire hurtled towards me. I jumped out of the way as the fire ball incinerated the wall behind me. (OK that is all for now bye.)

3 comments:

MyVersionofArt said...

Nice...do you want me to edit it or not?

EKUL said...

edit? it is edited

MyVersionofArt said...

Sorry, I meant something else. Never mind.