Followers

Bob

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This is Hayley and EKUL . We decided to do a blog post well we are here at the same time. (Okay so are you going to keep going.) (Yes I am going. Well maybe I should describe myself.(WHATT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!) ( I am Hayley and Ekul is sitting beside me, asking a whole lot of questions.) ( :O :P :) :O ) ( Lol. Well Ekul shall we write the story?) ( Of course. We are writing jack's part.)( Okay,well Jack is a bird man I have no clue were too start.) (WHAT ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU DIDNT READ THE FIRST PART) ( Well I did read it, but, well, it is Nahla's turn right?) ( HELLO NAHLA IF YOU ARE HERE IM LETING HAYLEY GO FOR THIS TURN. is that better) ( Well..................................................................... I still think Nahla should go before me.) ( WHAT THEN DO WE DO HERE) ( We could just keep typing on and on and on forever and ever.) ( like this --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)

( Well not exactly. Just like this .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,)

(no this wqwewffvxhhxthhxfhxchgxfhxfjnxjdgubvgfjdyuzgmvkchgkjtcj)

( NNNOOOO. Like this uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh)

( NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like this1234567890123456789012345678901234567890)

(I have almost had enough of this. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

(?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :) )

( Okay Ekul. This is what YOU ARE GOING TO DO. ( ??????) ( )
GOODBYE ALL WHO HAVE READ THIS POST............. ARE YOU LEAVING?(me?)

( YES YOU. NOW SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND LEAVE AND GO TO SLEEP.LOL.)


( wHAT DID WE GET ON HERE FOR?????????)

( Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

(?????????????????????????????????)

(Zz...... Huh? Oh I am sorry. Nahla, when you read this I hope you still consider me your friend.)

(????????????????????????????????)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
Best sleep I have had in a while. EKUL, Goodbye I am getting off the computer.)

(Well, see us next time for the BOOK!!!!!!)


BYE THIS IS EKUL and HAYLEY SIGNING OFF





1 comment:

MyVersionofArt said...

WOW. I wish I could've been there to see you guys write that. We should do something like this after church on Sunday (whenever the next one is...)