Followers

Bob

Thursday, July 28, 2011

More of the Story

Hi. So.................... I say LETS GET WRITING. :) Ok, if you are not going to write, I will. Drum roll, please.... TIME FOR THE BOOK............. (You know the little flashing line is NOT helpful.) Okay-


As we were walking down to the river, I found myself whistling. Then I spied a crow spiraling down to land in a nearby tree. So I pulled out my bow and, selecting a raiser sharp arrow, I pulled it back to full draw and let go of the string, hitting its heart and slaying it instantly. It fell to the ground with a dull thwack. I ran over and grabbed it, feeling the new shift enter me. Then I tied its legs and slung it over my back. This all took but a few moments, and we were soon back on trail, ready to get fishing. We were fishing (or I was fishing; Lily was sitting there looking bored) when Lily begged,  "Can I go swimming yet?"
   "NO!" I said. 
   "Why?!?"
   "It scares the fish."


That's all for now.

No comments: